Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dallas White Rock Marathon

I've been a little busy and haven't posted here in a while but now is the time to catch up. When I started this a little over a year ago, I was working on the C25K deal. Since then, as I have said, I have run a handful of half marathons. In November, I went off the deep end and finished the San Antonio Marathon. But I wasn't done. This picture is from the Dallas White Rock in December of 2010. And if that still isn't enough, this Sunday, I will run my third in three months as we head down to Houston. It was the Houston trip a year ago that started this deal. This year, my in-laws are doing the 5K with the kids, Amy, Kelly, and I are doing the full, and Alix is doing the half. My sister has signed up to run a half in Dallas in March. It's apparently addictive and it's spreading. Catch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment